Happy New Year!πŸŽŠπŸŽ†πŸŽˆ

I’ve always seen New Year’s Day as a day of reflection.

It’s just a day, of course, but I’m not the only one who thinks, “Okay, here we go!”

As well-chronicled, 2020 was a unmitigated disaster for a lot of people, but we did survive.

A whole bunch of people didn’t.

That’s goal one:

Stay hard, hungry and alive.

What else?

Wasted energy.

I’m tired of wasting time with discussions with people who are never going to change their mind.

In 20 days, the news will just be the news again and not a daily soap opera. 

I hope.

And maybe there will be a return to some of the old routines if we are able to get people vaccinated and healthy.

I’ve been writing a lot. I don’t know why that won’t continue.

The Bills are going to win playoff games.

The Yankees will be World Series contenders.

Hoping Bruce gets back on the road and we can spend some time having three hours of absolute fun - 5 or 6 times - in cities all over the place.

I wish health and happiness for my friends and my family.

Time is the most valuable of all things. 

I want full years out of everyone!

My work is still fulfilling to me, and I feel as if I perform a service each and every day. It felt uneven this year. I’d like to lose that feeling.

As for Kathy and the boys and Miller and Paris.

They’re the reason why I get my ass out of bed every single day.

I’ll work for your love.

It’s all I can do.

2021?

Suck it up and tough it out and be the best you can.

Let’s go!

We’re ready!

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie