Patriots????

The people storming the Capital were in horror watching someone kneel during the National Anthem.

This afternoon these cowardly, self-proclaimed American “Patriots” attacked our Democracy.

I felt a lot of the same emotions that I felt on the morning of 9/11.

This might be worse.

This is an orchestrated uprising, much as one you might see in a third-world nation.

This is exactly what Trump wanted. He started complaining about how unfair the election would be about 18 months before the first vote was cast.

He got beat.

Badly.

He’s had no intention of ever doing the job.

His performance was less than abysmal, from day one. 

Admittedly I never cared for him. 

I worked for a company back in 1988 that he nearly bankrupted because he paid 10% of a huge bill and told the owners to sue him.

He’s an abomination as a human being.

And I believe, a Russian asset.

I said that as far back as 2015.

And I watched the horror unfold.

What do you think the mood is like at the Kremlin now?

They are celebrating the damage that has been done to our Democracy.

Hawley, McCarthy, Jordan, McConnell, Conway, Pence, Cruz, Kushner, Giuliani, and the dimwit children.

They all incited this. They must all be punished.

This attack on our Democracy by men dressed for combat...

...in the attack on America...

...it’s the lowest point.

We are at rock bottom.

We deserve this.

That man should have never been within a hundred miles of that House.

We can’t let this stand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie