The Mooch

Make it stop.

Up until two weeks ago, I had to hear Scaramucci go on all the news shows, talk about his eleven days in the White House and listen to him spin himself into a tizzy trying to tell us how the racist garbage was just good counter-punching.

Then Trump did something even worse and the Mooch tried to play both sides a little too close.

He landed on the sh*t list and the narcissistic pig turned on the Mooch.

Called him a loser.

Said that he never liked him.

Told the world how dumb Scaramucci is.

“Good,” I thought. “The Mooch will disappear!”

But an even worse thing happened:

Everyone booked the Mooch so he could tell the world that he made a mistake.

He called Donald unfit and said that the grand orange bully was a failure.

It didn’t end there, of course, because the whiner-in-chief doesn’t have anything to do all day long, but monitor Twitter because it’s not the weekend yet so he can’t go golfing.

And now we have it:

Mooch versus Trump.

That’s what serves as news these days.

“He’s a loser.”

“He’s a loser times two. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks on you because I’m rubber and you’re glue.”

And it goes on all day long!

Mooch on CNN

Then Fox

Then MSNBC.

Blah, blah, freaking blah.

“Are you no longer in his camp?” One anchor asked him.

There was a long pause.

Dramatic!

“I can’t vote for him now. He is a failure.”

Then they play the freaking quote all day long.

And all I can wonder is why?????

Why do I care what Anthony Scaramucci says?

Do you care?

Is he swaying you in anyway?

I want so many people to go away...

...he’s one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie