Eyes 👀 On the Freaking Road

I spend a lot of my day in the car...

...one job to the next.

A whole bunch of miles, and a whole lot of watching other drivers.

They eat.

They get dressed.

Put on makeup.

Read the paper!

And play on the phone.

Two months ago, Kathy was making a left hand turn and was at a complete stop as she waited for traffic to clear.

The woman who smashed into her did so at about 45 mph.

She never touched the brake.

Aggravating!

So, yesterday afternoon I was waiting on a light at Main & Winspear in Downtown Buffalo.

I happened to look in the rear view mirror.

“Shit!”

I saw the grill of a big truck approaching fast.

“He ain’t stopping.”

I gripped the wheel hard.

💥 💥 Bam 💥 💥

We pulled off.

“I’m so sorry,” he said. “I looked away for a second.”

I just growled.

Pissed.

We exchanged info and I assessed the damage.

The guy apologized 3 more times.

Damn.

Pay attention!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie