It’s Not About Praying!

All of the excuses can be shot down in seconds.

One dope tweeted about the violent video games.

Video games are sold all over the world. Only in America can the kids not handle them?

My boys play video games...

...they’ve never even asked me to buy them a gun.

A second dope talked about it all being because we don’t pray in school anymore.

Prayers don’t make things happen or not happen like that!

I owned another home for awhile. My tenant couldn’t pay the rent on time. I asked her about it and she said, “I’ve been praying to God that I’ll find a way.”

I said, “Pay the rent or start praying that he finds you housing.”

Prayers are fine. Making things happen is better.

It’s about angry, white males having easy access to two things:

Hate

&

Guns.

Somehow we have to take something out of the equation.

We have to figure out how to keep weapons of war out of the hands of the unstable.

It’s actually that simple.

We’ve been praying that it doesn’t happen again.

A lot of people said they were praying about it after the El Paso slaughter.

Hours later it happened again.

Those prayers didn’t work.

Enough of the inaction.

Americans have to take a stand and make sure that their town isn’t the next in the news.

It’s ridiculous.

It’s despicable.

It’s mind-numbing.

Prayers and video games.

Give me a break.

Keep the lunatics away from the war weapons.

And do it now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie