Prediction Time - Football 🏈 2019-2020

I got the Super Bowl champ right last year:

The Patriots.

So, let’s see what happens with my prognosticating this year.

Last year, I also did not have the Bills qualifying for the playoffs last year...

...so what about this year?

Off we go!!!

The division winners in the AFC will be:

Patriots, Browns, Titans and Chiefs.

The division winners in the NFC will be:

Eagles, Vikings, Saints and Rams.

There are two wild card entries in each league and this is where it gets hairy. Bills fans who don’t think they will upend the Patriots to win the division are absolutely sure of the wild card spot.

Not me.

Now, I’m not being contrary here. I just don’t feel confident in it. Allen is a great running back. I don’t know if he will ever be a great quarterback. He seems like a good kid, and he’s a better athlete than Jeff Popple, but can he be accurate enough?

They’ll be in the hunt, but I’m saying the two AFC wild card spots go to:

Chargers and Steelers.

In the NFC, I will go with the best QB’s without a division title:

Packers and Falcons.

Now, as for the playoffs.

The people who hate the Patriots are going to eventually be right, right?

I still think the AFC Championship game is a repeat of last year:

Patriots versus Chiefs.

In the NFC I like it this way:

Eagles against the Saints.

And the Super Bowl matchup???

Can Andy Reid actually win a big game against Hoodie?

Will the Eagles fly again?

Once more for Drew Brees?

I think it will be a high-scoring, high-flying affair.

Carson Wentz will be the MVP when:

The Eagles

Beat

The Chiefs.

Yep.

Tom Brady will actually get a super bowl Sunday off...

...but he has a few more years left.

We’ll see him again.

The Bills record???

I’m thinking:

9 up and 7 down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie