I Stayed Home

We did make it to dinner on Friday night - Olive Garden (Kathy loves the salad and breadsticks). It was all right.

I can make every dish better than they can.

Then we stopped and looked at a new living room set because ours is shot and then...

...nothing!

I only left the house for about 20 minutes total through the weekend.

We watched a few episodes of a couple of series.

I caught most of three Yankees games - they won 2.

I cooked and we ate.

“We haven’t had macaroni and peas lately,” Kathy said on Friday.

We had it on Sunday.

The boys worked weird hours all weekend.

I made sure they ate as soon as they returned.

You see, part of it is that Kathy can’t hardly move. Her knees make it almost impossible for her to bend her legs until at least noon every day. She has MRI’s scheduled or completed (I can’t keep up), but we weren’t about to walk around at the fair.

My golf partners were all tied up for Sunday...

...so, it was me and Melky and Paris and my beautiful wife.

Doing zip!

Now, before you shake your head and call me lazy, I did clean up the yard a little...

...and who do you think cooked every meal.

But someone is gonna ask me:

“How was your weekend?”

“I didn’t do a damn thing!”

Rest.

It’s good for the soul.

(We watched a lot of the series ‘Atlanta’ - it’s worth your time).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie