Pepper Party 2019


I’ve spent some time in New England over the last couple of years.

I often get a lobster roll for lunch.

“When in Rome.”

But I didn’t even think of it. We’ve been doing the pepper party for about 20 years.

Kathy did.

Would it work?

Well, I came in 3rd...

...losing to my sister, Carrie Lynn, who did a chorizo based pepper (good) and my brother, John, who did a chicken wing pepper (liked that one too).

But as is par for the course, there were 10 other great entries and the Leone’s were terrific hosts.

There was a corn hole contest. I was paired with my Mom!

We lost.

But had a great time all the way around...

...and then!

I got a tray of enchiladas from Frenchy, our long-time friend. They were hand-delivered by Shannon.

They’re gone!

Pops pepper was excellent...

...his boy’s was even better.

There was a pot roast pepper that was tasty and my buddy Scott made his first stuffed pepper ever and I wouldn’t have been surprised if he’d placed.

But...

...the real story of Pepper Party ‘19 was that the Fazzolari’s roared back!

Pops is gonna’ charge hard next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie