Sun On Your Face

Every year there are invitations to play in golf tourneys.

I don’t get a chance to play in many during the week, but yesterday I did...

...and didn’t play well for the 3rd time out in a row.

My back is bugging me.

But scores don’t matter much anyway...

...I enjoy looking around at the beauty, and I really enjoy the sun on my face.

It was a best ball tournament and we played 18 holes and parred each one.

Not a single birdie or bogey.

Dead even on the day.

Which is weird.

Our conversations were isolated to:

“Where’s my ball?”

“Good hit.”

“What the hell was that?”

As it should be.

And there’s nothing more beautiful than a good golf course. I always take one good look around when I’m playing.

Look up.

Look around.

See the beauty.

Feel the heat of the sun on your face...

...it’s gonna’ snow soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie