What’s Left to Say?

Millions of women marched in city after city.

There were two major hashtags on social media:

#Schumershutdown

#Trumpshutdown

The government is out of money, and each side decided not to blink.

Like children, they blamed each other.

We had three boys. They’d argue back and forth. When we’d bust in to get it to stop we’d get the old:

“It was him!”

In most every case, the best idea was to separate them and ensure that each side was properly punished.

There are two sides to every story and no one is ever 100% guilty.

I spent a lot of Saturday just simply hiding posts. I didn’t want anyone’s opinion on the matter. I honestly don’t think it’ll honestly go on too long...

...they can’t steal money if they shut down the business...

Sooner or later they’ll crank up the shit machine again.

Mom and I were kicking around the particulars of Watergate and Nixon getting forced out.

“I’ve never seen anything like this,” Mom said. “Everyone hates everyone now.”

That about sums it all up.

Me?

I got a Massage in an effort to get my legs moving. I hung out with Melky and Paris, and made roast beef and mashed potatoes.

We watched a couple of movies.

I made sauce too.

Simply hung around the house.

Thought of a Mellencamp song:

“Eden is Burning. I can see it from my window. Better take to the water because Eden is Burning.”

What could go wrong?

What could possibly be next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie