The Wrong Flight

Did you hear about the flight from L.A. to Tokyo that had to turn around?

Seems there was a guy on the flight who didn’t want to go.

Evidently he got on the wrong plane!

I have questions.

1). How the hell was that not caught before they were in the air?

I travel and there’s seems to me to be a boarding pass system that I thought worked. You hand it to the guy or gal (unless you try and scan your phone - which takes 6 minutes) and they run it, the machine beeps and off you go.

Did this guy skip that?

2). Why didn’t they just keep going and make that guy fly home?

It’s like the old joke. You run halfway and then turn around and run the same distance in the opposite direction because you didn’t think you’d make it.

There were 150 people on the flight. How popular do you think that one guy was? Did they hand out two bags with four peanuts instead of one?

(My least favorite moment is drink time. If I’m in the aisle I get hit with the cart 11 times. If I’m trying to sleep, it always wakes me up. And then the cookie! It sounds good. “Would you like peanuts or the cookie?” This isn’t a warm chocolate chip, people. It’s a freaking dog biscuit).

Anywhoha...

The wrong plane.

To Tokyo.

I wonder where he was supposed to be going.

Toledo?

When did he figure it out?

“We’re now flying over the Pacific Ocean.”

“Huh? What? Excuse me!”

I’ve had some lousy flights, but I’ve never spent 10 hours to get off the plane in the same place where I left.

Hope they enjoyed their cookie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie