🤢 Pukes 🤮

On Monday afternoon the faces responsible for the shutdown of the government got together and began congratulating each other for their bipartisan efforts to end the shutdown!

How ridiculous is all of this???

They pick a fight and then celebrate the fact that they’re stopping the fight...

...and 3 weeks from now they’ll do it all again.

Speaking of wanting to throw up...

...the Patriots qualified for the Super Bowl again.

The world groaned.

The team has its fans, of course, (me included) but when the Pats took the lead late in the game on Sunday the whining began.

Don’t want them there?

Beat them!

I’m not sure it’s possible.

I spent three straight days on airplanes again. A quirk in the schedule had me back on the road again immediately after the little New Mexico break...

...and I’m ready to shutdown the airline industry until there is a reasonable solution to the regulation of the temperature in the cabin.

It’s cold outside.

A little heat is appreciated.

Pumping in heat for the entire half hour as we wait to take off is not advised. It was about 120 degrees in my seat and unfortunately for me I was seated next to a man who went about 320 pounds (or 239 if you have the White House doctor).

Poor guy was sweating buckets.

“Hot in here,” he commented.

“Yeah,” I said.

“I might puke,” he answered.

Terrific.

Pukes all around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie