Annoying Little Pissant

WEEI sports host Alex Reimer is suspended.

He’s a sports host in Boston and the other day he called Tom Brady’s 5-year-old daughter, an annoying little pissant.

Lo and behold, Tom was due to call in for an interview before leaving for Minneapolis for his 8th Super Bowl appearance.

Careers aside, Brady had to be livid.

He very calmly put an end to the interview and referencing the remark about his kid, let the hosts know that he may not appear on the show again.

One time, long ago, we were at a restaurant and a guy who was dining by himself told my children to “shut their mouths.”

I have never, in my life, been angrier.

I took a bit of the high road when I asked the man to just finish his meal and not talk to my boys (who were all 5 or less at the time).

“Someone has to discipline them,” the guy said.

I took less of the high road after that.

“You say one more word and I’m going to smash your face into your lasagna.”

The waitress stopped by before I could get up, or the guy could say another word. I was absolutely seething.

“Sorry,” the waitress whispered. “He’s a bit of a problem.”

I ate my dinner, stabbing at my food.

The waitress took one of the kid’s meals off the bill, and the best part of all of it was that as we left the place I made a head feint at the guy as we walked by his table.

He nearly jumped to the ceiling.

The kids?

Really?

And Brady takes a lot of garbage.

I don’t understand a lot of it.

Yeah, sick of the winning...

...but he’s really good!

Can’t just enjoy watching him perform?

I remember a game a couple of years ago. The Patriots actually lost in the AFC Championship game to Denver because Denver’s D hit Brady more than 20 times.

He kept getting up.

Didn’t matter how hard he got hit.

The Pats lost the game when their 2-point conversion failed in the waning seconds, but it may have been the toughest performance I’d ever seen from a QB.

After the game there were photos of Brady in a dress on social media, and the author of that piece was calling him ‘gay’.

I’m sure Brady might’ve laughed at that...

...but not the kids!

He had to want to smash that guy’s face into his dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie