Both Sides Now

I have mostly rock and roll on my phone that I play through my headphones by using the Bluetooth.

It's a miracle to me whenever it works.

I was on the riding lawnmower going in circles at Mom's house and Judy Collins came through the headphones to my ears.

I've written about it before, but man, every time I hear it, I think:

Perfect song.

Just wonderful.

Looking at life and live from both sides. Love is great, love is grand, ain't love a bitch? Love sucks.

And life is a bitch and then you die, as opposed to wonderful life.

We've all been on both sides of all of it.

Things that are gained and things that are lost...

...in living day by day.

Perfect.

I have a couple of other Judy Collins songs mixed in...

...love to listen to singer-songwriters.

On Friday night I talked about music with Sam.

He was mentioning Lil' Wayne, Drake and Eminem.

I was talking Bruce and Johnny Cash and the Stones.

He doesn't have to listen to my music, but someday...

...I hope he someday stumbles onto Both Sides Now...

...and appreciates that it's just perfect.

Even if she never had seizures from the grape drank, like Lil' Wayne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie