Weather

You know that you're getting older as you check the weather before getting out of bed for the day.

And we're all meteorologists right now.

"Oh, looks what is coming," someone will say to me as they extend their phone.

Clouds of blue, red and green are moving over your location.

"I don't know what that means. Is it gonna' rain?"

That's all I need out of the weather report....

... concise!

"It's gonna suck!"

"It'll be nice!!"

Save all the rest.

And we got a good rainstorm where I was on Friday.

We didn't want rain.

"Awful!" One guy said. "Why did it have to rain today?"

I thought about the weather bashing communities all across the country.

Holy cripes!!

Hurricanes! Earthquakes!! Fires!!!

We can deal with a little rain, I think.

For all the people in Irma's path...

...stay safe!

Hoping the destruction is minimal for you!

It's gonna' suck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie