Two-Point-Five-Million

18-Year-Old Romanian model Aleexandra Kefren decided to sell what she had...

...her virginity.

I don't quite know how one goes about selling such a thing, and not getting arrested for prostitution, but I'll play along.

She was looking for a cool million dollars.

She got that.

Then an anonymous bidder decided to get rid of all competition by ponying up a bid of $2.5 million.

I have a few questions.

1). Two and a half million bucks???

2). What does that get you, exactly???

3). Is there a set time????

First off, I don't have that kind of money.

Secondly, she's just a kid.

Thirdly, it's a ton of money for what could, potentially be about twelve seconds of someone's time.

Stuff like this hardly ever works out.

Remember the Demi Moore-Woody Harrelson movie where he sold his wife for a million bucks to Robert Redford (I think).

That one didn't work out.

I imagine that the girl (who is pretty beautiful) believes that she's being awfully clever, but what happens down the road a little bit.

Does she suffer at all with her decision?

I heard one girl talking about it years ago.

(This has happened before).

That girl said:

"Who cares? I would've eventually given it away for free anyway. I may as well make some cash."

I wish I would've thought of such a thing when I was an eligible bachelor.

Perhaps someone might have paid me.

I'm thinking two-point-five is about right...

...but how would you split half a penny?

What a 🌎!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie