Happy Birthday to Jeff!!!

It's Jeff's birthday.

There are just so many times, during the course of a normal day, when I will simply shake my head.

Life cheated all of us of his presence.

Just flat-out cheated!

By life.

And through it all, I have not been able to figure out how to lessen much of the pain of that.

Yes.

Life goes on.

There isn't much of a choice.

You just have to suck it all up...

...shake your damn head...

...and try to live your life to honor his life.

Happy Birthday!

I am really unclear about how I can celebrate, but I know one thing for sure:

Celebrate is the word that personifies my brother.

Jeff was a walking celebration.

He treated a couple hundred days a year as if they were someone's birthday...

...and he loved with his whole heart.

So.

Raise a glass.

Sing a song.

Think of something that made me laugh.

I'll do all of those things.

And I'll celebrate Jeff's life.

(Like I do every day).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty