Happy Birthday Salvadork!

Sam doesn't care for being included in the blogs because:

"You make us sound wimpy."

We all know it's because my kids are all a tad wimpy, but that's neither here nor there.

It's Sam's 16th birthday!

And did I tell you how tough he is????

He's a rough and tumble guy.

Men fear him and women want to be near him!

Yet, Sam has had a rough week on this, his birthday week because:

Derrick Rose got traded from his favorite team, the Chicago Bulls to the New York Knicks

But did Sam cry?

Hell no! Cause he's tough!!

He scares the hell out of me!

I'll tell you that much. We all cower in fear when he enters a room!

But Happy Birthday, boy.

Despite how much you frighten me with your undeniable feats of strength, I must tell you that we all appreciate all you do around here...

...for all of us.

For the dogs.

You're a great kid and we're proud of you.

Now...

...please don't beat me up!

Tough guy.

Happy Birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty