I Don't Do Stairs

Read a story about Mariah Carey.

Evidently she was appearing somewhere recently at the ungodly time of 12:45 p.m. and she announced to the crowd that she was gonna' 'wake everyone up!'

Apparently she usually sleeps until 3 p.m., so...she assumed...everyone was put out by the "early start."

By 12:45 on most days I've already been awake for 8 hours...

...but different strokes.

Yet Mariah gives 'Divas' a bad name.

She was actually carried up a set of stairs by two men...

...carried!

Her rider allegedly says:

"Mariah doesn't do stairs."

Come on!

I hope it isn't true, but I sort of believe it. Mariah has always appeared to be a tad over-involved in her own self, and she's lived her life under a microscope of sorts...

...it can't be easy.

I mean, if you had to get up at the ass crack of dawn to make a 30-second speech...

...damn right someone best be lifting your ass up the stairs.

The story went on to say that there was a crew of people gathered around her as she walked...

...they would powder her nose at a hand gesture.

What a life!

The stories have followed Mariah around for years...

...some of them have to be true.

"Carry me up the stairs."

How can you even ask another human being to do that for you?

Ah well...

...good work if you can get it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie