Happy Mother's Day!

The love of a Mom is a tangible force.

It's actually one of the greatest, strongest bonds in all of the universe.

I know this for a couple of reasons.

My Mommy, of course.

I asked Mom recently about what it was like when we were all young ...

..."How bad was it?"

"It was challenging," she said. "You guys were brutal."

But her eyes told the truth.

She loved every second of it.

Still does.

And she is an unbelievable Mom!!!

Cut to when my kids were young.

There were days when I'd leave for work with my last image of the morning would be the kids surrounding Kathy...

...and I'd return home and they'd all be in the same spot.

15 years later and it's exactly the same.

"Where's Mom?"

"I need Mom."

So, I have been blessed to be a witness to the most powerful of all love...

...all of my life!

Happy Mother's Day!

It's a lifetime job, of course, but I know all the greatest Mommy's...

My Mom...My wife's Mom, My wife, my sisters and sisters-in-laws. My nieces and my wife's sisters.

Perfect love!

And every husband has repeated one sentence over and over again since the beginning of time.

"Go find your mother!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie