Floppy is Back!!!

LeBron James is a terrific basketball player.

Just ask him.

I watched an interview with him after the Game 3 loss to Toronto (my new favorite team) and in a 3-minute interview he must have said "I" at least 50 times.

LeBron loves LeBron.

But that's not my least favorite thing about him!

In Game 3 there was a bit of a scuffle between a Toronto player and a Cleveland player. Their names aren't important.

Well, the Cleveland player threw an elbow.

LeBron thought the Toronto player threw it...

...because although it grazed LeBron's chin...

...he flopped as though he had been hit with an impact wrench.

I'm not exaggerating!

Find the footage!!

The point of impact was about 40' feet from where Floppy the Crybaby actually made contact with the floor.

That's what I hate the most about him!

He has been on record as saying that "flopping is a strategy".

How is that different than putting pine tar on the ball to get an advantage?

Or God help us...taking a little old air out of the ball!

Floppy is trying to cheat!!

Plain and simple.

But what was funniest about it was that Twitter went nuts.

Thoughts and prayers were sent out to LeBron.

God!

He's such a tool.

Go Raptors!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty