Jethro's BBQ and Pork Chop Grill


I had wanted to try Jethro's BBQ and Porck Chop Grill on my last trip to Iowa.

I made it happen this time.


Check that menu.

I was staring in wild wonder and my waitress, Sara, asked me why I was grinning like an idiot. I told her all about my Uncle Jim who was a true pork chop king.

I explained that we had banter about pork chops that went round and round.

She laughed.


I ordered the double cut stuffed chop and the gravy that it was served with made me laugh...it was way too good.

Sara stopped by the table to see how I was doing.

I was nearly done with the chop.

I explained how wonderful it was and we started discussing the fact that I was there in honor of Uncle Jim and perhaps I should have another...

...you know...

...one for him and one for me.

"Do it!" I said.

Sara was back a little while later.

I finished both chops.

Make the trip!

Ankeny, Iowa!

Jethro's Rules!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie