Happy Birthday Carrot!

Carrie sent me a video of her and Paige at the Bruce concert.

They were singing Rosalita right along with The Boss.

As I watched the video the first thought that popped into my head was:

Wow! They're both so pretty!

Carrie and her beautiful daughter!

My relationship with my sister has always been one of ease, admiration and mutual respect.

I think she's a better writer than me.

She thinks I'm better.

I've always admired her strength, her humor and her ability to punch back when things get weird and a bit of a mess.

She says I'm like the narrator in the Bruce 'The Wrestler' song.

We've always had a lot of laughs.

And you know, I'm not quite sure how old Carrie is today...

...because she's always young to me.

She's my little sister!

My brilliant

Funny

Ambitious

Beautiful

Heart-of-gold

Little sister.

Happy Birthday, Carrot.

We love you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie