Weird Dude

I don’t want to see anything about him, but Elon Musk is all over Twitter…

…I guess buying the medium and trying to destroy it will make that sort of thing happen.

But I’ve come to a conclusion…

…no matter how much money he’s amassed…

…he’s a weird dude.

It also seems that when you have so many billions that you have plenty of time to tweet and respond to tweets.

He’s everywhere.

He answered Stephen King the other day and got demolished in the process.

He posted a photo of his bed side table with a bunch of empty coke cans and a gun.

Great stuff during a timing when there have been a dozen mass shootings in the last two weeks.

Big, tough rich guy owns a gun.

And that’s the problem with allowing a man to amass such wealth - and before you say that “he earned it” - think about the people who you believe shouldn’t be paid $15 an hour for a ‘piss-ant’ job.

Musk ‘earns’ about a hundred grand a minute.

As for allowing those who had been banned back on Twitter - that is another disgrace.

Promoting violence and spreading misinformation has this country on the verge of collapse.

I listened to a man claim that more people are killed worth hammers than guns and state:

“It’s a fact! I saw it!”

I’m sure he did see it, but it’s not a fact…

…but that type of information is spread over and over and over again by people with an ugly agenda.

Those who were banned by the previous Twitter owner earned their banishment.

The weird little dude let them back.

And I’m sure that there are people who look up to Musk and call him genius and brilliant and all sorts of wonderful things…

…I didn’t have much of an opinion until I started reading what he had to say…

…and the verdict is in.

Weirdo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie