Unseasonably Warm

The outside temperature reading in the car flashed 74.

I life in Buffalo.

It’s November!

Now, not that I’m bitching.

We have continued to golf all the way through October and into November - with any luck the winter break will only be about 100 days.

And we’ve joked about global warming. 

I mentioned to my son that the planet might burst into flames during his lifetime of his children’s lifetime, but that I’d ride the golf weather for the last couple decades of my life and I’d enjoy it.

“Eh,” he said. “I’d rather burn out than fade away anyway.”

And each week we play the round with the idea that:

“This has to be the last go-around, right?”

And then we are the temps come up for the following week.

60, 65, 70, 75.

Thanksgiving is a few weeks out!

I’ll take it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie