πŸ’₯ Lights Out πŸ’₯

We have a lot of squirrels 🐿 running around here - hate them little bastards.

They get into everything. We fixed the soffit so I don’t here them digging to get into my house, but every once in awhile they climb onto the power lines and then into the transformer.

πŸ’₯ 

The power is suddenly out.

Seems to happen a lot on Sunday mornings when you just want a coffee and to watch a couple of shows.

“Want me to sing and dance?” Kathy asked.

“Uh. No.”

Of course, I had Ollie to keep me moving. We played tug of war with a Nerf toy that cost me $15 and now is simply a rope because he ripped the ball off it and stretched it to 10’ long.

All inside of 3 days.

Sat down. 

Plugged my phone in.

“Something wrong with this damn charger,” I said. “I just freaking bought it.”

I looked up to Kathy laughing at me.

“Power is out, genius.”

Then she laughed again.

“Know how I remembered that so fast?”

I didn’t respond.

“‘Cause I just spent 4 minutes doing the same thing.”

Easy Sunday morning, I guess.

What did they do two hundred years ago.

“Turn the television on,” I said a little while later.

And laughed when she reached for the remote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie