Snow is Gone

I’m not complaining that I can walk across the driveway without touching snow…

…I’m just pretty amazed by that fact.

There was a whole lot of snow there!

And of course, the snow and how we all dug out was the main topic of conversation on the job sites.

Everyone had a story and they were all about the same:

“I had no idea how I was going to clear it!”

And that’s the thing about life, I suppose…

…just keeps moving forward. 

“Maybe that’ll be the one and only storm of the year,” one guy said. 

We all laughed.

But you never know, right?

This grass is making me think about golf…

…and Ollie has playing ball on his mind.

We tried it in the snow. Didn’t work. He couldn’t leap to catch it and couldn’t find the ball when he missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie