Here We Go!

It was 6:30 the other evening and it had been dark for so long that I mentioned that it felt like it was 2 in the morning.

This is the first weekend, since April, that we don’t have a tee time.

Ollie & I had to cancel our ball game in the yard because of rain.

A puppy doesn’t understand rain delays.

Check the temps for next week:

45 degrees appears to be the high end of things…

…and with the late break in weather I was flabbergasted when my brother asked about Thanksgiving.

“It’s less than 2 weeks away!”

So, here we go!

Starting the car and waiting for the windows to defrost.

Dressing in layers.

“What are we doing for Christmas?”

And there’s a bit of chaos in the political world, no?

Not sure who won either the house or the senate. The MAGA movement may be drawing to a close as perhaps Murdoch has tired of the antics.

Which may lead to a blizzard of political unrest as the party grows divided.

Should be fun to watch because as Trump is dismissed by some, he certainly won’t go gently into the good night.

There will be a massive battle.

The snow will fly.

Ollie will go stir crazy…

…and I might too.

How many days until pitchers and catchers report?

I’m thinking like 120.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie