Only the Strong Survive

Today is the day!

New Bruce music!

And there are some Bruce fans who are dismissing it as a karaoke project but man, I’ve learned not to underestimate the Boss.

I went to Saratoga Springs back in ‘06 to see Bruce and the Seeger Sessions Band - just me.

Grabbed a ticket about 25 rows back and as I sat down I wondered:

“Will this be any good?”

Four hours later…

…I was exhausted.

Such a lively presentation of great music.

Cut to this morning.

I opened my eyes and had one thought:

“Bruce!”

I went to my music - the record was there - hit play and there was the familiar voice that’s entertained me for nearly 50 years.

“Only the Strong Survive”

Indeed.

I smiled.

Cause the song was awesome.

As I knew it would be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie