Enough!

Okay, spent some time in the house. Trapped by snow. One show after another. I cleaned everything. Washed some clothes.

A few things I’ve had enough of:

1). People throwing up on shows. 

I don’t know why it ever became a thing, but it seems that no matter what the series or the movie is we have to watch the main character throw up. 🤮 

Had enough of that the first time I saw it. Seriously, watch for it…every damn show.

2). The drug episode

In every season of a show there’s always a drug episode mixed in. Two characters will do edibles, or try mushrooms, or in some cases even do heroin.

Then the episode goes straight to hell as we experience the convulsions, and psychedelics. 

Wasted episode!

3). The skin of the parinium.

I don’t even know if that’s spelled right, but the skin of the parinium is between the crotch and the anus and I know that because it’s a place where you may have a problem if you take a certain drug that THEY WANT YOU TO TRY!

The side-effects of the drugs that they’re hawking are horrendous.

“Suicidal tendencies. Chronic diarrhea. Persistent headaches. An erection that lasts for four hours. A swollen lump in the skin of the parinium.”

Make it stop!

4). The Bills references!

My God! I tried to watch the reports of the coming storm.

Know how much snow we got?

It was taller than Josh Allen and almost as tall as Dawkins.

I heard more about the Bills struggles to get to the airport than I did about when the storm might end.

I don’t give two shits about the brave people who helped the long-snapper make it to the bus!

I was worried about not dropping dead in my own driveway as I tried to clear my own freaking driveway while the city of good neighbors were all over at the Bills houses trying to get them onto a plane.

Happy they made it.

Don’t need a play by play leading off the news and in the middle of the weather forecast.

We got 77 inches of snow.

Josh Allen is 77 inches tall.

My Lord!

Who cares?

That’s ENOUGH!

I may be a little cranky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie