The Big Lie

 Caught an interview with a Texas Republican who was running for office.

He didn’t win. 

In fact, he got about 3% of the vote and was booed on the campaign trail because he had the nerve to say that the 2020 presidential election was fair & square.

Liz Cheney, it seems, will lose her leadership role within the party because she also stated that the big lie about the election is actually…

…a big lie!

And of course, the 2020 election is way down on my list of things I’d like to talk about but I truly wonder about the end game.

What happened to that party?

They stand on absolutely nothing other than what the former guy says?

He made crap up…

…and they swore to it.

It’s so odd.

I read a tweet yesterday that said, “There are people out there who took hydroxchloroquine on the word of the former guy but won’t take the vaccine because they think it’s fake.”

Meanwhile, all those who are in lockstep with the greeter at the Florida country club have all been vaccinated!

Odd.

I don’t know what the end game is.

Another run at the presidency?

He lost the popular vote twice.

But not to re-litigate any of it…

I’m simply wondering what the message of the Conservative party is these days.

Family values?

Their king is thrice-married and his family life is a tad uneven.

God?

Was that presidency a Christian presidency? Way off the Bible that I read.

Fiscal responsibility?

The debt soared! Is only important now as they fight the new agenda.

The wall?

That didn’t happen.

America first?

The members of the party root for Putin over Biden.

I just don’t know what the message will be.

“We don’t have a message. We’re waiting for our leader to make up something.”

I think that is the only message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie