Investigate Oneself

The House actually passed the bill to investigate the violent insurrection on January 6th.

Who knows if the Senate will follow. Moscow Mitch has already made his intentions known.

He doesn’t want an investigation because…

…well, he had same lame reasons, but it comes down to not finding people of his party guilty.

“We know what happened!” I yelled to the interior of my car.

And if that were McConnell’s statement that would be understandable, but it appears to me that a bunch of people don’t want any sort of oversight.

Because they did it!

When I was in college a progressive professor asked us to grade our own essays.

I wrote a big fat ‘A’ in the right corner.

“Why did you give yourself an ‘A’?” He asked.

“Because I didn’t want a ‘B’,” I said.

All of the politics involved in that horrible day is downright disgusting.

People were badly injured.

Others were killed.

We watch the speeches that incited the violence.

The insurrection was filmed!

It was an attack on America, by Americans that was coordinated and orchestrated by people who were in office tasked with protecting America!

“Let’s move on,” one idiot said.

That CAN’T HAPPEN!

It did happen and those responsible must be held accountable.

Of course there are people involved who don’t want an investigation!

Because they did it!

I didn’t get an ‘A’ on that essay.

The teacher changed it to a ‘B+’ because that’s what I deserved.

These people need to get what they deserve.

Prison.

For all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie