Neutered!

 I knew it was going to be a problem and it presented itself with a run at my head and a wild shriek at four in the morning.

Miller was worked up!

And it all goes back to the decision to neuter him. A no-brainer, of course, because there are too many damn cats!

But guess who suffers along with him?

I don’t recall the discussion to make this my problem.

“It’s the 12th at 7:30. I scheduled it as early as I could to make it easier on you.”

As the kids say:

WTF????

“Oh yeah, he can’t eat after midnight.”

Hence, the 4:04 emergency shriek right in my ear.

Currently, he’s pacing.

Every two minutes he comes to let me know:

“SOMEONE STOLE MY FOOD DISH!!!

And it’s going to be exactly like this until 7:15 when he scratches the ever living shit out of me as I try to load him in the crate to take him to get snipped.

AND THEN I GO WORK FOR 10 HOURS!!

“If you need Sam to help you load him into the crate he said it is okay if you wake him up.”

REALLY!!! 

HOW GRACIOUS!!!

Miller is HIS freaking cat!

Of course, as we all figured out a couple of months back:

Miller loves ME!!!

My constant companion.

Oh damn, here he comes!

“I know, buddy. The food bowl is missing!”

Poor guy.

Not him.

ME!!!

I’m going to be a damn zombie all day.

Ah well.

It’s so wonderful to hear everyone else snoring!

Pray for Miller.

“We can pick him up,” Kathy said. “At the end of the day.”

How wonderful!

They spoil me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie