Every Once In A Blue Moon

 


I was sweating.

Felt good to sweat.

We have scrambled a little for a 4th as our buddy, Scott, has decided to milk his health scare (kidding!) but we got lucky this week as Bob - a retired OSHA compliance officer joined us.

He birdied the 2nd hole with a tremendous 3rd shot from about 175 out.

I was happy for him. We all celebrate each other’s success and that is demonstrated in the picture of me on the green.

That was hole 3 where my 2nd shot from about 180 out landed there - and I made the putt!

JC suggested the photo because he was happy with my shot!

So, Bob and I caught ⚡️ lightning on back-to-back holes.

Pops had a couple of big swings, using my driver, after I had big drives (he drove it past me both times) and we coaxed each other into par on consecutive holes.

There were some bad shots too (of course) but I saw the smile on JC’s face when he made a long putt on 17 to par it.

Makes it worth it.

The sun was shining.

Two dogs at the turn.

Enjoy your life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie