Friends Reunion

The natural thing to do is to make fun of the Friends show and the reunion show they just did.

I usually hate something that EVERYONE loves but I never had a problem with Friends.

I enjoyed the show when it was on, and I have caught plenty of reruns throughout the years.

The characters were great and the joke-writing was terrific throughout the length of the show.

As for the reunion show…

…I smiled through a lot of it.

How could I not?

I was young too back when it started in 1994.

As I sat there, with an aching back, I longed for the 30-year-old me who enjoyed those shows.

It’s certainly difficult to see the actors aged, but that is life, right?

The women in that show were the desire of every man back then - just beautiful people. They all still look good, but their faces are a little droopy now.

I don’t speak of the sex appeal of the guys, but Joey was a truly funny character and I’ve always liked Matt LeBlanc as a comedy actor.

I didn’t miss any episodes back when it aired and I’ve certainly seen all of them again since then - it’s a good show to have in the background during report writing.

They touched a little on how it changed the lives of those six actors. They made an obscene amount of money. They were superstars that graced the cover of every magazine.

Normally, I would’ve hated all of them.

Too popular is way too much…

…usually…

…but that show always seemed to make me smile a little.

The reunion show did as well.

I bring it all up because I saw a whole lot of griping about it on Twitter.

Ah…

…just enjoy it.

I promise, all those who watched all the episodes will have a good time.

Even though it might make you feel a bit older.

But that isn’t so bad either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie