A Horrible Patient

What a day.

Miller got fooled by the crate. By the time he figured it out I had him in it and we were on the way to the vet.

I signed him in and then grabbed the crate to deliver him for his day.

He was pissed! Banged against the door and got it open. Just as the vet opened the door to the place, Miller was on the move.

The woman slammed the door and waved to me. 

“We got him!” She yelled and I heard my cat scream out.

I took a deep breath, telling myself that he’d be fine, and I concentrated on work.

“What time are you picking him up?” Kathy asked.

“Bah!”

I picked up his crate and brought him to the car. He squealed a hello, and all was right.

I thought.

I opened the crate and he stumbled out, looking a little like me after Friday night happy hour at the Malamute.

He couldn’t stand up!

“He’s lit!” Kathy said.

So, back in the crate for another hour.

“He may eat a little,” the vet had said.

I put the bowl down and he promptly ate a ton of it! He also drank a gallon of water.

And then he drove me absolutely crazy!

Wouldn’t lie down.

Kept trying to head up and down the stairs.

It was five hours of:

“Where did he go?”

How long does this last???

“Don’t let him aggravate you,” Kathy said.

“I slept less than 5 hours! I’m chasing him all over the house!! Easy for you to say.”

Who’s idea was it to get him neutered?

Doesn’t matter, I guess.

He got snipped and still had a better day than me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie