We’re In Trouble

As much as I’d like to not comment on the news of the country...

...I’m a tad nervous.

It’s not just the Iran, wag the dog, military strike.

It’s what it’s always been.

Russia.

If you go back to before the election I knew all of it. Trump is a Russian asset.

They’ve owned him for a long, long time. The Dutsche bank revelation on Friday night was the news that the Iran attack was supposed to drown out.

It’s why we’ve never seen the taxes.

It’s why he talks to Putin alone and why there was a Russian plane landing in Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday morning.

Our government is under Russian control.

And I understand if you believe that it’s just a conspiracy theory, but there’s a whole bunch of evidence...

...right there for you to read.

Treason out in the open.

And I can’t even open Twitter or watch the idiotic Evangelicals surround him and pray.

Because it makes me want to throw up.

Don’t believe me...

...that’s fine.

But know.

We’re in trouble.

Bigly trouble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie