Phrases that I Hate

Politicians are truly amazing.

Ask them a yes or no question and they will stammer through it with a stump speech of sorts that has zip to do with the original question.

You’re liable to hear any of these phrases at any time.

I hate every single one of them!

1). “The American people want...”

This is used so freaking frequently that I want to throw up every single time it is uttered. Mike Pence has to say it 30 times a day.

“The American people want us to get back to work on making the world a better place for our children.”

🤮

2). “Focused like a laser.”

Question: “Do you think we should call witnesses?”

Answer: “The American people know that we have to be focused like a laser on doing the right thing.”

Question: “So, that means, what?”

Answer: “Focused. Laser. American people.”

3). “Crystal Clear.”

Again, like the focused laser it’s always crystal clear. It’s also a Pence favorite when he’s puckering up to the orange dope.

“Let me make this crystal clear, Donald Trump has been focused like a laser on what the American people want.”

Is it ever anything other than “crystal” clear??

Partly foggy?

4). “Nothing Burger”

This might be the one that aggravated me the most.

“Let me be crystal clear that we are laser-focused in letting the American people understand that the entire impeachment proceeding is a huge nothing burger.”

Every time they say it, I want a damn burger! 🍔

5). “Fake News”

Trump claims to be the guy who made this up...and he may have...as he tried to lie that everyone was lying when they reported one of the lies that came from his huge lying mouth.

Thing is...the fake news problem is not a nothing burger and let me be crystal clear that the next American president better be laser-focused in letting the American people understand that fake news is a nothing burger.

6). “Witch Hunt”

Russia was witch hunt. Don’t you think Doctor nickname could’ve come up with a different buzz word for this scandal?

Another damn witch hunt?

I am so sick of witch hunt that I can’t even find the patience to work it into my long sentence that has every phrase I hate.

7). Drain the Swamp

I actually laugh at this one now because the people being fired are actually people that Trump hired!

How many men and women that he appointed does he now hate???

When he lets one go the people who are a part of the base will say:

“That’s why he’s there! To drain the swamp!”

It’s HIS SWAMP!

I laughed out loud when I read the tweet he wrote about Bolton.

“He couldn’t get hired by anyone and there was no way he would get through the nomination process. That’s how much of a failure Bolton is!”

So...

...you hired him...

...why?

“All I know is that the American people have grown tired of the witch hunt that was started by the fake news and let me make it crystal clear that they are laser-focused on draining the swamp of the nothing burger bullshit that every single one of us brainless, morally bankrupt idiots continues to argue over when we should actually be doing something that might actually help the poor, tired, aggravated people who don’t want to vote for any of us because we all suck.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie