The Roaring 20’s!

Technically, I made it to midnight.

Then things got weird.

We had thought about dinner out to see my sisters...

...which is what I really wanted to do.

But then, 2019 got in the way.

Kathy was really struggling to move. The snow started flying. So, we had nothing prepared for dinner and no plans!

Netflix and season 2 of You.

Nice little serial killer series to roll us into the new decade. The last episode I wanted to watch ended at 11:30.

“Night. Happy New Year,” I announced. I packed up my old dog and we headed for bed.

“That’s it?” Kathy asked.

“I said ‘Happy New Year.’”

I closed my book - Mickey Spillane novel - at exactly midnight.

“Onto the 20’s!”

At 2:40 I saw a text. Sam. He had gone out at 12:30 to join a party. He was giving me his agenda.

At 3:15 it sounded like someone opened out front door. Kathy yelled out, “Who’s here?” I got up to investigate.

Nothing.

At 4:13, said, old dog had to pee.

She spent some time looking around the backyard.

Woke at 6:30.

Beat!

Happy New Year!!

Roaring start!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie