Do You Swear to Tell the Truth?

A whole bunch of senators took an oath yesterday to tell the truth...

...and now the lies begin!

A lawyer on a crime show always says:

“And let me remind you, you’re under oath! Did you kill her?”

Can you imagine the guy on the stand saying,

“Well, I was gong to lie about killing her, but now that you mention the oath thing. Yeah, dang, I’m a killer, but I’m not a liar! I did it!!”

It’s so dumb!

Swearing to tell the truth on the Bible?

How much of an impact does that have when you’re a lying piece of crap???

And I hate liars more than anything else in life.

When you cross your heart, you aren’t supposed to lie!

When you tell a lie to someone you’re actually telling them:

“I have zero respect for you. Prove that I’m lying.”

And it’s exhausting.

Trump tells one lie after another.

Yesterday he claimed that he didn’t know Parnas.

“There might be a picture of him with me because I take thousands of pictures with people, but I don’t know him.”

Later on it became known that Parnas worked with Trump’s old man in the 80’s and guess who also worked there:

Trump.

“I mighta’ worked with him but I never met him.”

And the thing is, once someone lies to you, how do you believe anything they say?

Trump gave his reasons for the Iran attack.

Who could believe it???

There’s a guy we know who is prone to exaggeration.

One of our buddies mentioned:

“We gotta’ listen to him because sometimes he tells the truth.”

I think it’s easy enough to dismiss it all.

Being under oath doesn’t really solve the problem...

...as your senators are going to clearly show next week.

Lying liars who lie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie