Are You Ready Bills Fans????

The Buffalo Bills have not won a playoff game since 1995.

We’re closing in on a quarter of a century.

Today they play the Houston Texans at 4:30

“I’m so nervous,” Sam confessed. “I’ve been so fired up all year. If they lose.”

He couldn’t even finish the sentence.

It’s going to be a close one.

The Bills have a young quarterback who can run and kind of pass. He’s an exciting player.

Same with the Texans.

The game is in Houston.

JJ Watt is coming back.

But the Bills have a better D.

Going to be a close one...

...it could come down to a bad call.

I would hate to see that happen, but it’s the NFL, right?

I’m going to be open-minded.

I will actively cheer for them...

...and after careful consideration I think it’s over.

24 + years of futility!

Bills 24 Texans 21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie