Mid-Week Update

So, the Super Bowl is Sunday and honestly, if you asked thirty people on the street about 20 of them might not know who is playing because...

...WE HAVE LIVE BREAKING NEWS EVERY 30 SECONDS!!!

1). Impeachment Hearings

Now there may be actual witnesses at the trial because the witnesses are spilling the beans on television or in books or in the middle of the weather reports, and the truth of the matter is that everyone knows he’s guilty of all sorts of crimes! His main defense is, “yeah, he did it, so what?”

What happens next is anyone’s guess.

Wake me up when they’re dragging him out of the office. His blonde wig and tanned face being rubbed across the carpet.

2). Coronavirus

China is under quarantine. There are cases all over the place. I haven’t read a lot about it. Does Vicks on the bottom of your feet work? Is it a fatal disease? Spread how?

Let me know when it’s a real threat to me and the family. I don’t want to get bogged down in worry here.

3). The Copter Crash

Feeling raw yet with the sudden death of a celebrity and major parts of a number of families. It’s just horrific knowing that young girls lost their lives...that’s enough for the story to be horrific...throw in one of the greatest basketball players of all-time and it’s a day that will live in infamy. The ‘where were you when’ kind of days.

And it didn’t have to happen. I do make my living telling people what not to do. I’ve seen smart men do death-defying things because...

...I don’t know why!!

We’re 70% water! We are like juice boxes! Don’t put yourself in harm’s way to save time. It can happen to you!

4). The Super Bowl

Come on, admit it, you miss Tom Brady! Does anyone care who wins on Sunday (outside of people in KC or SF). Quick, what’s the point spread? Name 10 players on the two teams!

No one cares!

If the goat 🐐 was in the game people would have a true opinion!

5). The Weather

I’ve hardly bitched all year!

It’s cold, but we have yet to be hammered by a true, good, old-fashioned Buffalo storm.

I don’t want one!

But I’m also just 8 days away from heading south for a golf trip with my Syracuse buddies...

...not sure I can play on back to back to back to back days...

...but I’m gonna’ try!

And I’m going to wear shorts for 5 days in February.

Hopefully the entire world doesn’t go to hell before that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie