Year In Review

These are the two days for top ten lists and year in the review moments.

“We look back.”

Since it’s all seemed like one long day since January of 2016..

...the news of politics can stay right where it is. Ain’t no one wanna’ look back on that.

The Yankees didn’t win the World Series. They ran into a team that may or may not have been cheating (they were), pending the results of an investigation.

The good news was that the Nationals came back and won it.

The Bills are good!

That’s been a big story and I made my annual predictions in the September football blog and was completely wrong on them. Some people have reminded me of that...

...geez, you’d think they had won the division.

But high hopes for the playoff game!

Played some golf...

...a fine year in fact with great friends and good and bad shots.

I birdied #2 at Harvest Hill twice...

...guy I knew only got it once.

Book came out just under the gun...

... Small Town...

...awaiting news on what people think..

...but had fun with those characters...

...so I’ve already reaped the rewards.

Someone asked me if it is more fun than work...

...nothing is work when you love it, right?

Body is trying to hold up...

...foot pain is here to stay I’m afraid..

...and then after putting the clubs away, seems like the old meniscus wanted to bark after a ladder or two...

...ah well!

Ladder time!

2019 is almost in the books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie