IMPEACHED!

Was thinking of what to write about.

(It ain’t easy finding something every day and I certainly hate being political).

But then it dawned on me.

For just the 4th time in history the president of the United States will be impeached.

It’s well-deserved.

Know where he was following the announcement?

Meeting a Russian in the oval.

No press allowed.

And all I could think about was how scary of a time this is.

The divide is unbelievable.

The side defending him is not disputing the facts...

...he did it.

They don’t like the process.

I must admit...

...as important as it is as a historical moment, I shut it off the other day.

Congressmen were spouting things that were demonstrably false.

How is that even allowed????

The disinformation gaslighting of the American public is so disturbing and leads one to believe that nothing matters. A whole bunch of people have been quoted saying:

“No one is above the law.”

I don’t know how this is going to play out, but I have a sinking feeling that someone may actually get away with it for now...

...but history won’t be kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie