Merry Christmas to All

It really is a beautiful time of the year and there’s not much more to it other than people seem to be ready to share their love.

“Merry Christmas!”

I heard that about a hundred times as I moved through the day on Monday.

And it’s a bit of a weird deal this year because the holiday falls on a Wednesday.

“What’re you working this week?”

Some have just Christmas Day off...

...others honor the holiday by taking Christmas and the day after...

...for others it’s Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

“Should I let my employees off early tomorrow?” One supervisor asked me.

I thought he was kidding.

“Dude, it’s Christmas Eve,” I said. “Let ‘em go at noon.”

“Noon?” He asked. “I was thinking a half an hour or an hour. NOON?”

“They are only half here now,” I said. “People have things to do.”

“Bah humbug.”

I laughed.

I have vacation time obviously left for the year, but I also know that most of my clients will be working...

...I’ll shoot for a light week but you never know.

I just plan on being around, enjoying the days, and sharing moments with our family.

Good food, a few laughs and thinking about God and life and love a bit.

Oh and my dogs.

Paris just popped up next to me.

(Don’t forget the doggies!)

And it’s a tough year...

...no doubt about it.

Some of our family members are sick and hurting, and I’ll miss the usual routine.

I’m only hoping that somehow everyone is back to full health next year and we can all be together again.

It’s a reminder that health is the most important thing.

So, I wish you a happy and healthy holiday.

If you’re hurting, or down, or just battling something...

...May you find a moment or two for peace.

And happiness.

Merry Christmas to all!

And to all a good night!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie