Happy Birthday! πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰ Corinne!

My sister has always had a heart that’s bigger than the Grinch.

Her work ethic is crazy...

...it’s a Fuzzy thing.

And on top of that.

Everyone loves hanging around her.

‘Cause you’re gonna’ laugh!

Me and my siblings have relationships that are a little like the characters on “This Is Us.”

Except there are more of us...

...and we laugh harder at one another’s stupidity.

(My Dad had a lot of Jack in him too).

And once in awhile Corinne will text me about it:

“Are you watching? It makes me cry.”

On a specific episode they were going over dates:

“How about October 18th or November 22nd or December 6th?” The character asked.

My birthday, John’s and finally Corinne’s.

Funny.

Corinne was all over that one.

The three of us were born 22 months apart.

I can almost picture Mom and Dad saying:

“We better take a break here!”

And it’s a good thing they did...

...because Jim, Jeff and Carrie were on the way!

Anywhoha...

...to my older sis (can’t say big anymore!)...

...This is us...

...and we love you!

Happy Birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie