The Buffalo Bills Are...Good???

The Bills have played 6 road games in 2019.

They’ve won 5 of them.

That’s good.

They’ve beaten the Steelers and Cowboys.

They were “supposed” to lose to both those teams.

The worst they can finish is 10 and 6. There are only two games left and New England hasn’t clinched the AFC East yet.

That’s good, right?

Well...

...the nation doesn’t yet believe.

“Who’s coming out of the AFC?” I heard on a national show.

Chiefs, Ravens and Patriots led the way.

“Don’t count the Texans out,” one guy said.

Then, another guy asked another question:

“Does anyone think Buffalo is any good?”

“Nope.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Their defense is good.”

Those were the three answers.

I decided to ask Sam, who I passed about 8 times on Monday evening.

“The Bills are in the playoffs,” he said, each time that our paths crossed.

“Who is coming out of the AFC?” I asked.

“Chiefs,” Sam said. “Bills can’t beat them.”

“Who else is better than the Bills?” I asked.

“Just the Ravens. Bills are better than the Texans and Pats.”

So, there you have it.

“Can the Bills make the super bowl?” I asked.

“They’re good enough,” Sam said.

So there you have it.

Straight from the horse’s mouth.

My prediction???

I had them missing the playoffs...

...they’ve surprised me all year.

As it stands right now, they’d play the Texans in Houston in the wild card round.

Gun to my head...

...they’d lose...

...close game...

...hell of an effort.

I could be wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie