Merry Christmas πŸŽπŸŽ„ You Have Always Been Able to Say It!!!

After being impeached just before he took the stage at another one of his maniacal speeches...

...The impeachment monster said:

“Merry Christmas! Have you noticed that people are saying ‘Merry Christmas’ again? I brought Christmas back!”

How dumb is that???

It nauseates me every year!

No one has ever been shamed, persecuted or arrested for saying:

“Happy Holidays!”

There are no laws on the book that stops someone from writing X-Mas.

Ever!

Anywhere!!

I am 55 years old.

I’ve been saying ‘Merry Christmas’ for 54 years.

I’ve known Muslims, Jews, blacks, whites, and Native Americans.

I’ve said, “Merry Christmas” to one and all...

...they’ve said “Merry Christmas” back.

Everyone knows of the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Some actually don’t believe ALL of it...

...but saying ‘Merry Christmas’ has never once offended anyone I’ve ever met and I’ve never once felt as if someone were shortchanging me in saying, “Have a great holiday season!”

It’s all fake outrage and a completely idiotic argument that is made by people who want to pick some sort of fight in the season that is considered freaking Merry!

Stop it!!

There are 8 clips of Obama saying, “Merry Christmas” to the people of the country. He never once said that saying ‘Merry Christmas’ is frowned upon.

The impeached dude didn’t save the world in the name of Jesus Christ.

So, please, stop!

STOP!

It’s garbage.

Merry Impeachment!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie