Bored of the Crimes

“There was no quid pro quo!”

Trump spent a couple of weeks saying that and tweeting it and making his band of idiots repeat it, but it didn’t work...

...cause there was demonstrable quid pro quo.

So, he sent out a long rambling tweet on Monday that tried to set up his new defense.

“So why if there was quid pro quo. I shouldn’t be impeached for it!”

The talking heads can’t even spin it anymore.

The taxes are going to make an appearance unless the Supreme Court plays criminal too.

“I never said I had any money!” Will be the tweet after that is exposed.

And, unfortunately, I’m bored with it, and I know I shouldn’t be.

People need to stay outraged.

The lowering the bar has been going on for at least 4 years now.

The office of the president has been degraded.

How we talk to one another has degenerated.

Those who want to be racist have become emboldened.

And all because people have become bored with it.

I remember telling my buddy, about 10 days into this administration, that things are going to have to slow down because the intensity of battling with the president is too much.

“People are going to grow weary.”

I think that a lot of people have.

Much of the media has simply accepted the lies.

It’s amazing to watch it all cycle.

Just this Ukraine story has devolved from “perfect call” to “I did it. So what?”

I’m going to try and stay awake...

...I think we’re approaching the end of this version of the Apprentice.

I never watched an episode of that show.

Wish I’d have missed this rendition too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie