What A Bitch!

As previously stated, was all fired up for the weekend.

It’s been a long winter!!!

I waited for the NCAA Tournament.

Was all fired up!

Felt the sickness coming on, on Thursday.

Was absolute garbage on Friday and had to speak for hours in front of about 100 people...

...can’t exactly call in sick.

Battled through.

Plenty of time to feel better.

Felt worse on Saturday, but just watched the games.

Then God really decided to yank my chain.

My phone pulled up lame.

I couldn’t turn it on!

So sick, can’t move, and no phone!

I couldn’t possibly be more agitated.

Missed all the news.

Couldn’t check the NCAA pool standings.

(I was in first all weekend. Imagine not being able to see your name in the #1 slot).

So, there has to be a lesson here somewhere...

...I finally arrived at a fun weekend...

...and poop!

Ah well.

At least I’ll return to work still feeing horrible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie